Roswell Alien Crash 1947

Roswell Alien Crash

A Corona, New Mexico-area rancher named W.W. “Mac” Brazel heard a mighty explosion during a thunderstorm sometime between July 2nd and 4th, 1947. Thinking it was different than a normal clasp of thunder, he ventured out the next day to check on the ranch and his sheep. While moving the sheep to a different location on the ranch, he came upon a roswell alien crash, metallic debris scattered within a 200 to 300 yard area across a pasture about 75 miles northwest of Roswell. The sheep refused to walk through the debris and he was forced to lead them around it. 

After consulting his neighbors the Proctors about the material that was found on the ranch, Mac Brazel went into town and met with Sheriff George A. Wilcox who told him to contact the (RAAF) Roswell Army Airforce Base. Marcel and a member of the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC) from the base, responded to the call and accompanied Brazel back to his ranch. After spending a somewhat uncomfortable night in a small ranch shack with no facilities, Marcel and the CIC agent accompanied Mac to the crash site and collected as much of the material as their two vehicles could carry. They tested the material they found back at the ranch house and noted that although it was very thin, and light, they were unable to bend, tear or burn it. 

On the way back to the RAAF, Marcel stopped at his home late at night, woke his wife and son and showed the material he had gathered to them. His son Jesse Jr, kept some of the debris which was later collected by military officials. The base commander “Col. (William) Blanchard (commander of the 509th) after his experts had researched the debris, took the story public on the morning of July 8th, 1947. 1st Lt. Walter Haut was the RAAF’s public information officer, and he wrote the press release announcing the discovery even though he never saw the debris. That afternoon, the Roswell Daily Record carried a banner headline announcing: “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region.” (Click Headline To Read Actual Article) 

Also during all this excitement, a crashed UFO along with a number of alien bodies, 4 dead and one alive, had been discovered some distance away from the Brazel ranch. Came up-upon by rock hunters, a heel shaped craft was embedded into a dried stream bank, with rips in the side and bodies laying around it exposed to the hot dry temperatures. Before the new on-lookers could assess the crash site and damage, a military convoy approached the site and forced silence among the civilians using death threats against them and their families. It had seemed an explosion had occurred aboard the craft or it and another spacecraft had collided in midair, causing the debris to pour down on the Brazel pasture before the other damaged craft or same craft, crashed a few miles further. Air Corps personnel quickly sealed the second site having tracked it on radar the night before from the White Sands missile base. 

After the newspaper release of the Brazel discovery was made public, Marcel was ordered to load the material he’d collected aboard one of the 509th’s B-29 Superfortress bombers and take it to Wright Field (now Wright Patterson Airforce Base in Ohio), with a stop first at 8th Air Force headquarters in Fort Worth Texas. It was at the Fort Worth Army Air Field that General Ramey constructed the weather balloon story which the Airforce in 1997, admitted it was Project Mogaul, a top secret balloon which monitors nuclear explosions from other countries, preferably, Russia. (Click Picture To See Another Version) 

At Ramey’s office, the general, a couple of his aides, Marcel and about three local newspaper reporters started taking pictures of this alleged crash debris and creating the new story about the weather balloon. San Antonian, Irving “Newt” Newton, was the only meteorologist working at the base’s busy flight operations office the afternoon of July 8 and was suddenly ordered through the Warrant Officer, by an assistant to Gen. Roger Ramey, to come to his office and confirm the weather balloon story. What Newton saw he confirmed as a Rawin attached weather balloon which was what Ramey needed him to tell the press. Was the debris switched?

Later in years, Marcel still claimed the material displayed in Ramey’s office wasn’t what he’d actually brought from Roswell but was switched at one point. One of Marcel’s positions in the military was to identify top secret crashed aircraft, and he was quite aware of what a weather balloon looked like, he had retrieved many in his career since that July. What he found obviously was amazing enough that he had to wake his wife and son in the middle of the night and show them. 

As for the bodies at the second crash site, they were air-lifted along with the damaged craft to Wright Air Base, and stored in the famed, Hanger 18 there. At that time Wright base was where the Foreign Technology Department was located, and their job was to reverse engineer new technology from other countries and see how they functioned. All the labs were already set-up there and it was a perfect place to analyze the new material. Later, researchers have speculated, the main body of the craft and the surviving being, nick-named, “EBE” for Exstraterrestrial Biological Entity”, was transferred to Groom Lake, Nevada, Area 51 for further analysis. 

And so the saga continues. New evidence about the famed pictures from Fort Worth are starting to shed light on whether or not the debris were switched. Digital photo analysis taken from the original pictures at Fort Worth are focusing on hieroglyphics on part of the debris and a memo that was in the General’s hand. More and more witnesses are coming forward about the 1947 incident which is making this grand-daddy of all ufo incidents harder and harder to debunk. I personally met with a gentlemen in Sedona Arizona, a couple of years ago, which told me his story of years before in 1947 when him and his new wife were being re-located on board a military aircraft. A soldier confide in him about a crash site he just left in New Mexico, in which he had to pick up debris from a crashed area. He said it was a craft like no type he had ever seen, which doesn’t sound like a weather balloon story to me.. Do your own research, there are plenty of books on the subject, start with the ones referenced at the end of this site. This particular event is too important to get shoved under the carpet, and frankly ufo researchers are having good laughs listening to the Airforce’s lame excuses. Remember the parachuting dummies the Airforce claims eye witnesses were mistaken for little 4 foot tall aliens? The dummies are on display in a museum near White Sands, they stand 6 feet tall and weren’t in use until the mid 50s. The Airforces explanation for that was, “Well some of the witnesses must have their dates wrong”. Ask your grandparents when they were born, ask them about important dates in their lives, then tell them too their face, that they’re just too old to remember the right dates.. Well that’s what the Airforce said..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Want Your Free

Project Bluebook?